MY LIFE AS A TREE ~ Heal Yorself ! Talpe Temple School

Report Abuse

Blogroll

BTemplates.com

Sections

Labels

Labels

Labels

Sections

Labels

Translate

Pages - Menu

Trending now

Trending now

Skip to main content

MY LIFE AS A TREE


                
If I was born as a tree
I would like to be born right in the center of the rainforest
Where no human hand will ever touch me.
I will grow so tall untill I reach the mighty heavens
My branches will spread far and wide.
I will greet each morning with the rays of the sun gently touching my leaves.
And the coolness of the morning dew on  my branches.



The whispers of the clouds will be enchanting as  they softly tell stories of what  they have seen  along  on their ever moving journey.
I will be a shade for many plants my branches will provide housing to many birds and animals.
Oh how can forget the butterfly kisses I will receive throughout the day.?
I will be a safe heaven to all those precious critters when the mighty Thunder ⚡ comes rolling by.
  I will enjoy the  rain softly falling on my leaves and  sway to the rhythm of the gentle breeze.
This is my dream and the dream of all trees   
                                                                             
 
  By  Sherry

Comments